Followers

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

NAIL MAIL: Swap Package From My Girl Gina!!!

Most of you already know my polish BFF Gina. For those of you who don't, she's the most awesome, funny, caring and thoughtful people I know. We've been friends for a very long time and I love doing swaps with her. 

Here's what she just sent me: 

I love love love Mexican Candy! It's not available anywhere near me, so my polish buddies have to send it to me. 

And would you check out these polish lovelies! Gina sent her entire neon textured polish collection. I will be swatching these soon, when my nails are presentable. I wore the blue one and I've had it on for 5 days now and I'm not even showing tip wear. I like these textured polishes a lot. They are glittery and gorgeous. 







Here's two coats of each on swatch spoons. They are super glittery but it doesn't really show in the photos.



For more info on Red Dog Designs you can visit:

or

What do you think of this swap package? Do you have swap buddies? 

1 comment:

  1. I love the polishes but I gotta tell you I am more curious about the Mexican candies. I may have to seek them out at some of the Mexican grocers we have around here. Can't wait to see swatches of the polishes.

    The Kracked Kat

    ReplyDelete