Followers

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

SWATCHFEST: Red Dog Designs "Berry Friends Collection"

I have a fun collection of summer polishes to show you today from Red Dog Designs: 
**All swatches are two coats with Seche Vite topcoat.**




 Blueberry Muffin




 Raspberry Tart




 Lemon Meringue





 Purple Pieman




 Strawberry Shortcake





 ....STAMPING POLISHES I USED



So what do you think of this collection? Do you have any of them yet? 

You can find out more about Red Dog Designs by visiting:

If you decide to buy, tell her I said "Hi". :) 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these all look so yummy! :) I think Strawberry Shortcake is my favorite. Definitely have to pick some of these up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the stamps match the name of the polishes ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty and I love the added stamping! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweeeeeeet!!!!! I can't wait for mine to be here already so I can copy-cat you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful polishes, but your designs are awsome!
    Happy to be your newest follower :)

    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete