Followers

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

NAIL ART: My "Tiger" Polish + Tiger Paws =

I am always wearing my own polish and trying to come up with fun little art ideas to go with it. Today, I did a tiger themed mani using last year's "Tiger" polish from my "Animals Polish Line". 
I added some fun little paw stamps to create a bright and colorful tiger themed mani. 

For the base of this mani I used 2 coats of my "Tiger" polish. I love how the orange jelly is dark enough to hide the nail line, but see-through enough to see all the black bar glitters layered through the polish. I LOVE JELLIES!!!


This polish is very near and dear to me. I created it in honor of my Alma Mater Massillon Washington Highschool. Our mascot was the tiger. Every Friday I looked forward to dressing in orange and black for the football games. Highschool days are long gone for me, but I have 3 little boys now, who will be Tigers one day too. So I still have plenty of orange and black days to come. 










This polish as well as my others are currently available in my store. 
For more info and updates, make sure you visit:

and

So what do you think of this mani? 


2 comments: