Followers

Saturday, May 11, 2013

SWATCH AND REVIEW: Covergirl Outlast Polishes

I have some beautiful Covergirl polishes to show you all today. They are from a line that is currently available in most stores. My boyfriend got me several of them.

Now onto the swatches. All are 2 coats except the red "Forever Festive". This beautiful polish only needed a single coat for smooth buttery full coverage perfection. Mmmmm.....



Covergirl "Golden Opportunity"




Covergirl "Constant Caribbean" 




Covergirl "Forever Festive"

Ooops! BUMPED POLISH!!! 



Here are the plates and polishes I used for stamping:


So what do you think of these polishes? I love this new Covergirl line. The formulas are nice and they are all super shiny. The red one you see here "Forever Festive" was a one coater. That's always awesome. Do you own any of these? 

4 comments: