Followers

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

HOLIDAY MANI: My "Gold Bell" Polish + Gradient + Stamping =

Check out this glitter gradient holiday mani I did. 

It was inspired by My Nail Graffiti. I saw her post with this particular Milani gold polish and I needed it! Both the polish, and the mani! She does the most elegant and simple nail designs. She's one of my favorite bloggers for sure. 


To start this mani, I used 2 coats of my very own "Gold Bell" polish. 







For my next step, I sponged Milani "Gold" Jewel FX polish on my tips and accent nail. Jewel FX polishes are a pain in the a**. I find that sponging gives you more control over where the glitter goes and also makes it lay flat, since this chunky polish likes to stick up all over the place. 




My last step was to add a simple white bell to the accent nail. 




"Gold Bell" polish is from my recent holiday line and is currently sold out. 
Stay tuned to my ETSY STORE and my social media sites for updates. 

So what do you think of this "bling-y" holiday mani? 

3 comments: