Followers

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

ANOTHER SURPRISE NAIL MAIL! From my friend Hazel

Talk about my lucky week: I got nail mail from my friend Jin and the very next day, I received this wonderful surprise from my friend Hazel. 

All these surprises? What did I ever do to deserve such wonderful friends? I am so grateful! 

Check out this nail mail that Hazel sent: 

Let me just say I am obsessed with Mexican candy. They mix sweet and salty, and I love it! It is not at all available here in Ohio. It NEEDS TO BE! Along with Raspadas and Mexican hot dogs.  Hazel remembered and sent me a bag of my favorite suckers! 

Hazel also sent me a few polishes from my wish list and then some!!!! I have had my eye on the China Glaze Bohemian collection for a while now. I love all of these so much! 











Here's two coats of each on a clear swatch spoon

Thank you so much Hazel. You brightened my world! I am so fortunate to have such wonderful friends. 

So what do you think of this wonderful package? Aren't these China Glaze polishes beautiful?

6 comments: