Followers

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

STASH ADDITIONS AND SWATCHES: KBShimmer "Band Geek", "Toucan Touch This" and "Snow Way"

Check out these new lovelies I just received from KBShimmer. 
"Band Geek", "Toucan Touch This", and "Snow Way"

All were packaged nicely and arrived safely and quickly to me. I was very tempted to place an order for some of the lotions, scrubs and soaps that are also sold on the site, but I figured I would use up what I have first. 









Two coats of each on a clear swatch spoon: 

Time for swatches!!! 

All swatches are two coats, no underwear, with fast dry topcoat. 

Band Geek is a black jelly polish loaded with various sizes of Bronze, Silver and Gold glitters. It's a one of a kind polish and the name fondly reminds me of my high school days with the band. 





Next up is "Toucan Touch This". It's a bright green jelly polish with various colors and sizes of glitters. This is a really fun polish! I love it! 





Last but not least is "Snow Way". This polish is new to the KBShimmer polish collection and it was the true reason for my order. This is the perfect chilly powder blue polish with several sizes of matte white glitter and there are small sparklies all through the polish to help set it off. It's perfect! 





So what do you think of my new polishes? Which is your favorite? Do you have or recommend any other products from KBShimmer?? 


If you would like to see more polishes and products by KBShimmer visit the following links: 


4 comments:

  1. KBShimmer is one of my favorite indie brands. I have 20 of their polishes, including Band Geek and Snow Way. I don't know the other products, as I live in Europe and they don't ship outside the US. I ordered my polishes at Harlow & Co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Toucan Touch This. I only own of or her polishes (No Whine Left) and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Toucan and snow way. They are soooo purdy!

    ReplyDelete