Followers

Saturday, October 13, 2012

My SURPRISE Birthday Nail Mail from Gina

My good friend Gina from Red Dog Designs sent me some awesome birthday polish presents!!! 
Check out all the wonderful things she sent! 

I LOVE the wrapping paper by the way. 

Check out these awesome polishes she sent me! She knows me all too well. 

Gina made me this custom designed polish. It's name "Lady is a Tramp" is an awesome Frank Sinatra song from back in the day. I'm Italian, so I think it goes without saying that I'm a Sinatra fan. Also, Gina designed this polish with my two favorite colors in mind: RED AND GOLD!!!! 
I will be posting swatches of this polish very soon. I want to try this over a brown creme to bring out the Fall essence of this polish. 


Love the tag on the bottom. It's my one of a kind polish. :)

This polish was on my wishlist for quite sometime. I wanted a good linear holo. 

Haha...they said "sex". 

Here's another color that has been on my WISHLIST forever and a day. 


This polish is a fantastic one-coat purple creme. I love Color Club polishes! I have only recently began noticing them in stores near me.


And of course Gina, being the thoughtful person she is, knows I obsessively collect Hard Candy polishes. So she added this cute mini to my stash.

So what do you think of my birthday gift? How awesome is Gina??!!! 


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, this indeed look like one AWESOME package!!
    Haha i love the wrapping paper too!

    ReplyDelete