Followers

Friday, October 12, 2012

Ladies' Nail/Wine Night: My friends' nails

Every Tuesday night I host a little get together with my girl friends. We drink wine, catch up on our girl talk, have a bonfire, eat appetizers and I paint everyone's nails. I forgot to take a few peoples' pictures this week, I'll blame it on the wine. :) 
Here's this week's manis: 

Jeannette's Nails




 Lis's Nails



 Kim's Nails






So what do you think of this week's designs? Which mani is your favorite? 



6 comments:

  1. I really like Jeannette's nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!! I love them all but the most elegant's are Jeannette's...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so fun! I am loving Jeanette's bling bling nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanette's nails are definitely elegant! What a great mani-- but all are lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of a wine and nail night with your friends. I love to do my sisters and friends nails but not good enough to try it under the influence, lol.

    ReplyDelete