Followers

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Manicures from Ladies' Nail/Wine Night: My Friends' Nails

 Every Tuesday night, I have a get together at my home with me and my closest lady friends. We have a bonfire, eat appetizers, drink wine, catch up on the latest gossip and of course, I paint everyone's nails.

Here are this week's designs: 

Lis's Nails




 Michelle's Nails




 A.J.'s Nails



 Lacie's Nails



Kim's Nails



What do you think of this week's designs? Which one is your favorite? 






5 comments:

  1. OMG I love Lis's Nails, totally awesome. Such a great hang-out, sounds really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great selection of manis, bet you had great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like AJ's Nails! :) the swirling effect is cool! ^^

    And oh! I'm amazed that we have the same name (well, almost) My real name is Aletha (with the letter 'h'), but they call me Alta. ;)

    I'm also your follower.. could you also follow me back? My GFC widget got broken and I lost almost all of my followers.. :( maybe you can help me..

    http://iamaltainfante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comments everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lacey's nails! I did some just about like that about a month ago and loved it. Looks super on Lacey, too!

    ReplyDelete