Followers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Julep Maven October 2012 Previews











Are you a Maven? Which box are you choosing this month? 
I'm usually an It Girl, but I think I'm going with the AMERICAN BEAUTY box this month. I like the orange crackle polish and I'm really excited to try the drying drops. 

If you aren't a Maven and are interested in becoming one, Julep is currently running a special where you can get your introductory box for just one penny simply by using the code "JOIN18"  at check out.

There is no obligation to continue your subscription, you cancel at any time. Or you have several options each month: you can skip the month without charge, choose another style for the month, or send your box to a friend. It's up to you!!! Here is a referring link if you want to check them out. Take their brief style quiz and find out which box Julep has chosen for you.


For just a penny, what have you got to lose?? It's certainly worth seeing what all the buzz is about. I know I personally love getting these boxes each month.

4 comments:

  1. I just signed up, Thank you so much for this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on the fence this month! I may pass! I'd probably pick American Beauty or It Girl if I don't skip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I joined last month and am excited to get "It Girl" this month! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't sign up i don't live in the usa :(

    ReplyDelete