Followers

Friday, April 6, 2012

What weirdo sits around taking pictures of their nails with their cell phone???

THIS ONE!!!! 
Here are some "lost" cell pics that I don't use for blog posts because I have a camera for that now. I used to do all my pics on my phone. Sometimes I miss it. It was super convenient. Now I feel like I have to "set up" every time I take a pic. I miss the olden days of just randomly photographing everything with my cell phone...oh wait...I still do it!!!! You guys just don't see it. And here's the proof:































6 comments:

  1. YAaaaaaaaay chicken in a biscut /w/ cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am a lover of Chicken In A Buscuit and canned cheese! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That spherebaby. I'm really not sure how I feel about that.

    But I take phone pictures all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too take random pictures with my phone. I have a DSLR now, and I feel like my blog deserves high quality pictures. lol..


    You've given me an idea, have a day where I'll just post all the pictures on my phone in one post.
    Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg aleta you crack me up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that keychain is the weirdest!!

    ReplyDelete