Followers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Nail Mail From My Friends Cherie and Gina: *crosses items off wishlist*

So I got to take a couple of items off of my WISHLIST PAGE today. YAY!!! 
And it was all thanks to my friends Gina and Cherie. Here's some pics. 

 Here's my swap from my friend Gina. I had been lemming OPI's Pirouette My Whistle and she picked it up for me. Along with a gorgeous bottle of Essence (my first), some decals, candy and some really awesome lotion that made my hands feel like silk. I was only watching for a lonely bottle of OPI, so when I got this wonderful little packet of sunshine, I couldn't stop smiling. It really made my day. Seriously!

Essence Choose Me, OPI Pirouette My Whistle


This color is amazing! It's a blue jelly polish with gold and blue shimmer. Is she inside my head?? This is perfect for me. Here's 2 coats of Essence Choose Me.

And now I can cross this beautiful baby off my list. Here's 2 coats of OPI Pirouette My Whistle. It's a glitter polish with large white hex glitter and small silver glitter throughout. It's even more lovely in person. 

And lucky me, I got two lovely nail mails on the same day. Here's a package I got from my friend Cherie. You can follow her on Facebook at Enchanting Cosmetics.

I collect these little tombstone WnW, so I was pumped when Cherie said she found one I didn't have and would send it to me. Yay!! I have NO IDEA how many of them there are. Every time I think I've got the entire collection, I see a new one. I've researched and if I'm correct, I still need Vampy Red, The Black Magic(the bar glitter one), and Black Pearl. I already have 3 other ones: Black Magic, Night Glow and Creepy Pumpkin. If there are more than that...please tell me, I'm clueless. 

I have had the Zoya Mod Matte collection on my wishlist forever. Cherie gave me my first one of the three. I love it! Now I just need Lolli and Mitzi. I'm a tightwad when it comes to Zoya so I usually don't buy unless they're running free promos. 

2 coats of Wet n Wild Purple Potion: a black jelly polish with fine purple glitter

2 coats of Zoya Phoebe: a gorgeous matte finish ocean blue.


4 comments:

  1. I love getting nail mail.
    I just bought that Essence polish a few weeks ago, I love it.
    Great stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove Essence Choose Me! I put a layer of KleanColor Chunky Holo Black over top of it and it was just perfectly perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have essence choose me and I don't know, I just don't like it :S

    1 year blog anniversary♥mfashionfreak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice nail mail. I think I like all polishes you got. They all look so different and pretty.

    ReplyDelete