Followers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nail Mail and My Cult Nails Review

3 packages arrived for me today. Yay! I love presents in the mail! Don't you? 

The first package was my nail wheels from China that here that I purchased for $2.59 on eBay. I loved the price, but honestly, they are lower quality and more flimsy than the ones I usually get from Sally's. I'm a sucker for cheap though. 
The second package was my three polish picks from the awesome $5 Sale that Cult Nails had last weekend. 
The third package was my April 2012 Birchbox


Captivated
Iconic
Baker

Oh no! One of my babies was injured in transit. The brush broke away from the cap. I'll have to email Cult Nails. 


2 coats of each:
Iconic, Captivated, Baker

Baker: a dark nude polish with tiny gold flakes. AMAZING!

Captivated: a coral jelly with multi sized pinkish-gold glitter. 

Iconic: a burgundy polish with color changing flakes. 

I am so beyond impressed with Cult Nails. Their customer service is top notch. The polish is absolutely stunning. The formula was perfect. I AM A PART OF THE CULT! I had always admired these from afar but never jumped to buy. I waited for a sale. Well, I don't think I'll be able to do that for my next order, because I can hardly wait to add to my collection. 


I will do a review of my Birchbox in the post that follows this one. So stay tuned. 

3 comments:

  1. They look lovely. Pity about the brush and lid though:(. I just ordered my first Cult Nails polishes on the weekend. Think I ordered Vicious, mind Control, Time Traveller and Seduction. Can't wait to try them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh more nail polish for me to try. LMAO I'm gonna go broke, but I'm very popular with my daughter and her friends because of my ever growing nail polish collection. These are beautiful. I really need to get Captivated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try out Cult Nails one of these days. Such awesome colors. I really like Iconic.

    ReplyDelete