Followers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Try Julep for only one penny!

Julep is having another penny box special. Enter the code MARCHINTRO to get your first Maven box for only 1 cent!!!

No obligation to continue. Or you have tons of options, like sending your box to a friend for the month, or skipping the month's box without being charged.

You get to preview your style for the month before you receive it. So if you don't like it, you can just pick another style. Awesome!

Worth trying for just a penny. That's for sure!

Here is my referrel link if you want to check out the program->Nail Polish & Nail Care Products | Julep

Take their short style quiz and see what box they pick for you.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I got my Mom a box and hopefully she loves Julep as much as me =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will! I know I love getting my boxes every month! That was nice of you to do for her.

    ReplyDelete