Followers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

This Week's Stash Additions: My First Deborah Lipmann and Butter London Polishes

I am so pleased with this week's additions.


I got the bottle of Claire's Candy Shop from my friend Jessica. I picked up the two bottles of Hard Candy for $4 a piece at my local Walmart. I like Hard Candy a lot. There was only a few of their line that I don't have yet. I will likely buy these few soon. 
Hard Candy Fabuluxe
Hard Candy Frenzy
Claire's Candy Shop

2 coats of each on a color wheel:
Candy Shop: a pink jelly with multi-colored glitters

Frenzy: A luscious turquoise cream

Fabuluxe: a dense, fine, raspberry glitter in a raspberry jelly. It's opaque in just a few coats. 

And here's my high priced beauties that I got a great deal on. 


Essie Jag-U-Are

Deborah Lipmann Ruby Red Slipper 
This is the first of this brand in my collection

 Butter London Nail Foundation and Fast Dry Topcoat
I have had this set on my wishlist for quite a while now. 

 Jag-U-Are: a metallic candy apple red

Ruby Red Slippers: a red glitter in a black jelly
I have been on the lookout for a red glitter jelly combo for a minute. I would have just gotten the WnW version, but I thought I'd give DL a try. 

Check out the deal I got on these!! I used the Dermstore.com coupon from this months MyGlam Bag. It was a $25 off coupon. 


3 comments:

  1. that's a good deal!!!!! i'm in love with the claire's nail polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an awesome coupon! I only have 1 Deborah Lippmann polish but I love it and want all of them. lol.

    ReplyDelete