Followers

Monday, February 20, 2012

My first Glambag: February 2012: Review

Oooh...pretty pink mailer!!!

I love the make-up bag! Pink with hearts. Yay!

Wow!

Sexy lady!!! She's jocking my hairstyle. LOL! 


See!!!!

And here's my list of goodies and my thoughts:

  • X Out Shine Control-Full size bottle of shine minimizing face lotion. I was excited to see a full size sample. I will definitely use this. Thumbs up!!!
  • NYX Roll On Shimmer-a full size roll on shimmer powder for eyes, face and body. Another full size sample Woohoo!!! I wear green eye make-up when I go out for St. Patty's day. So this will be put to use on that night for sure!!! Thumbs Up!!!
  • Premier Dead Sea Cinderella Mask- Two small sample packets of face mask. I have never regularly used a face mask, but I'm game. Thumbs up!!! 
  • $100 Giftcard for Nume Professional Styling Tools and Hair Extensions-gift card. I looked on their website and was disappointed to find that their products are really expensive. The only thing I considered buying was colored extensions but they were like $179. I'm not paying $79 for extensions that I will rarely wear. I know Sally's sells them much cheaper. Thumbs down. 
  • Freeman Pineapple Facial Mask-a one time sample of face mask. I have seen this product in stores. It looks fun. But two face masks in one box? They should have varied the products better. Oh well. I'll try it. Thumbs up!!! 

Dollar was not in the bag. It's for aspect size ratio purposes. :P









Overall: 
I love this MyGlam Bag!!! I am way more impressed with this bag than I was with any of my Birchboxes. I am still keeping both services because I like them both. But if I ever pare them down, at this point, Birchbox would be the one to go. I wish MyGlam had a referral program so I could get some credit for doing PR. But I like doing reviews anyway, so it's not a big deal. Anything to help people make more informed decisions, right? 

I am a paid subscriber to Glambag. It's $10 a month and you can sign up 
here ->http://www.myglam.com/subscribe. As always, my opinions are my own and are honest. 

If anyone wants my $100 giftcard to Nume, shoot me an email and I'll give it to you. First come first serve. 

2 comments:

  1. I signed up for Glambag on January 4th and still haven't received one. I'm patiently waiting because it looks like it's well worth the $10.00. But the wait is frustrating! My credit card was debited weeks ago. But I'm not ready to cancel because I love your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you paid for it this month, you won't get your first bag till next month. Basically you pay for the month's bag the month before you get it. I hope the next one is awesome too!!! :)

      Delete