Followers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Preview of my January Julep Maven Box


I love that they send these previews to me so I can see if I want a different box. Although...they sent me a box I didn't want for December. Long story: I switched to a 3 month Black Friday deal and subsequently they changed my box and the date it would be shipping...which I was unaware of. I called at the beginning of the month when everyone else was getting their boxes, because I still had not received mine, and the associate said she couldn't change the ship date but that she would make sure I still got my "It Girl" box. Well, she lied. I got the wrong box. When I called she basically said I should have read some fine print in an email that I don't remember seeing and can't even prove. Whatever. I was really looking forward to my regular shipment and I was very disappointed that not only did I get it long after I expected, but it didn't contain the nail appliques I was dying to try out.  I guess I'm over it and I hope it doesn't happen again. I am super excited for my January box and I can't wait to see these lovelies in person. If you want to sign up to be a Julep Maven, they are running a special where you can get your first box for just ONE PENNY!!! No obligation to continue. Just use the code "SHAREON" at checkout. If for some reason that doesn't work, that means the code has been used up. They also have another code where you can get your first box for just $5 if you enter the code "MAVEN5" at checkout. Here's a referrel link if you want to check it out:




6 comments:

  1. love these colors!! so what's the "upgrade" all about??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Upgrade? You mean the Black Friday deal? I was just going to do a month to month deal. But when they printed a Black Friday deal for a 3 month subscription, I jumped on board. The lady is probably right. I probably did miss some sort of fine print somewhere. But I definitely wish she had said that the first time I called. I was looking forward to the box I was previewed. Not a different one. Oh well, I usually give people 3 strikes before they are out. I get really excited to receive my boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The upgrade is for the January boxes, a separate email was sent to the first 5000 mavens I think and you can choose a bonus polish or nail therapy or have them surprise you. They have two polished to choose from or the nail therapy. Check your email to see if you are eligible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG guys THANKYOU!!!! How did I miss that??? YAY!!! Upgrade!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I chose the Nail Therapy. I'll give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like their nail therapy, good choice, the only downside is that it is only .27 fl oz. So it seems to go rather quick and it its normal price ($16 I think) may be a little steep for some.

    ReplyDelete