So I had this thought the other day, that your favorite color probably says something about your personality. So I decided to Google and here's what I found. According to the website "http://www.empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com" here is a list of personality traits that they have associate with favorite color:
· If your favorite color is red, you are action oriented with a deep need for physical fulfillment and to experience life through the five senses.
· If orange is your favorite color, you have a great need to be with people, to socialize with them, and be accepted and respected as part of a group. You also have a need for challenges in your life, whether it is physical or social challenges.
· Choosing yellow as your favorite means you have a deep need for logical order in your everyday life and to be able to express your individuality by using your logical mind to inspire and create new ideas.
· If green is your favorite, you have a deep need to belong, to love and be loved, and to feel safe and secure. You need acceptance and acknowledgment for the everyday things you do for others - just a 'thank you' is sufficient.
· Lovers of blue have a deep need to find inner peace and truth, to live their life according to their ideals and beliefs without having to change their inflexible viewpoint of life to satisfy others.
· Indigo lovers have a need to feel in harmony and at one with the Universe and to be accepted by others as the aware and intuitive spiritual beings that they are.
· If purple or violet is your favorite color, you have a deep need for emotional security and to create order and perfection in all areas of your life, including your spiritual life. You also have a deep need to initiate and participate in humanitarian projects, helping others in need.
· If your personality color is pink you have a deep need to be accepted and loved unconditionally.
· If turquoise is your favorite color your deepest need is to create emotional balance in your life, to be able to express your hopes and dreams no matter how idealistic they may be and to make your own way in the world under your own terms.
· If your favorite color is magenta, you are a non-conformist who sees life from a different point of view.
· Lovers of brown have a deep need for a safe, secure, simple and comfortable existence with supportive family and friends.
· Lovers of black have a need for power and control in order to protect their own emotional insecurities.
· If white is your personality color, your deepest need is for simplicity in your own life and to be independent and self-reliant so you do not need to depend on anyone else.
· With gray as your favorite color, you are the middle of the road type, cool, conserved, composed and reliable. You tend to conform just to keep the peace.
· If silver is your favorite, you are intuitive and insightful and have a strong connection with a higher spiritual guidance.
· With a personality color gold, you radiate charisma, personality and individuality, making others feel relaxed and valued in your company.
I am a lover of red and gold polish: DIE HARD. My descriptions couldn't match me more perfectly.
So I ask you, my readers, what is your favorite color of polish?? And do you match your description??