Followers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

OPI Happy Anniversary and Natural Nail Strengthener.

I'm going to stop telling myself that I won't buy new polish. Because it really just seems to make me want to do it that much more. They were having an OPI sale at the hair place inside our town's Walmart. Buy one get one 1/2 off. So I dove in. Got myself a bottle of Natural Nail Strengthener and a really pretty polish called "Happy Anniversary". It is very similar to a bottle of Sally Hansen Diamond Strength I have called "Diamonds". Since that Sally was one of my favorite bottles of polish and it was almost gone, I decided to try OPI's upgraded version. It's a really shimmery white glaze. It makes your nails glisten. It's a glitter polish but the glitter is very fine. It looks great on top of french manis and over top of any color of polish. It's the perfect "correcting" glitter. If you don't like your mani, slather on some of this and it becomes amazing. It's also nice to wear by itself. It gives you a long lasting mani that is very forgiving as it wears. After several days when it finally begins to chip, it's not even noticeable. I highly recommend this polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment