Followers

Friday, July 12, 2013

July 2013 Julep Maven "It Girl" Box

Today I'm going to show you my Julep Maven "It Girl" Box that came in the mail. 
Here's what I got: 


Every month Julep throws in a free little extra in with your box, and this was the surprise this month: 

 They were offering a few products as add ons this month that looked interesting. I decided to try the Sea Salt Texture Spray. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but I will let you know what I think later. I've never heard of or tried a hair product like this before, but I know my hair looks great fresh out of ocean, so this should be interesting. 

Three lovely new polishes to add to my stash. 

Two coats of each on a clear swatch spoon: 


Tracy
Two coats, no topcoat




Nadia
Two coats, no topcoat




Angela
Two coats, no topcoat




If you aren't a Maven and are interested in becoming one, Julep is currently running a special where you can get your introductory box for FREE! The box also SHIPS FOR FREE! Simply use the code "FREEBOX"  at check out.

There is no obligation to continue your subscription, you cancel at any time. Or you have several options each month: you can skip the month without charge, choose another style for the month, or send your box to a friend. It's up to you!!! Here is a referring link if you want to check them out. Take their brief style quiz and find out which box Julep has chosen for you.


What have you got to lose?? It's certainly worth seeing what all the buzz is about. I know I personally love getting these boxes each month.

What do you think of this month's box? If you're a Maven, did you like yours?

4 comments: