Followers

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

2013 Influenster Spring Fever Voxbox

Not sure if any of you know about this company. They are called Influenster. I have been signed up with them for over a year. I have gotten a few of their lovely sample boxes. This one just arrived last week. 
Here's what was inside: 










So what do you think of this sample box? If you want one, all  you have to do is create a profile on their site. You tell them a little about  yourself and based on those criteria they send you these boxes. I believe this is my third. You don't have to do much. I know I don't. Here's the website if you're interested in signing up. 




2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for this VoxBox! Too bad I was in one of the last shipment waves and it won't be here for at least another day :(

    ReplyDelete