Followers

Monday, March 25, 2013

Swatch: Essie "Stylenomics" and FREE MAKE UP!

I got some new polish and make up! Yay! 
My man got this lovely care package from his work for doing a great job. I feel kind of bad that none of it was anything that interested him, but it was a MAJOR SCORE for me. 

So far I only used the eye shadow, polish and mascara but I love them. This eyeshadow was so awesome and covered so well, that I ended up picking up another color of it at the store. I also really liked the mascara. The brush is made of rubber, no bristles. It works really well and so far the brush is staying really clean and there are NO CLUMPS. 

My favorite part of the package was the polish. Although the polish was sort of a bland color. It looks plain black to the naked eye, but in bright light you can see blue and green tones. This is two coats with Seche Vite Fast Dry Topcoat. 






So what do you think of my loot? Nice perk of my man's job. 

1 comment:

  1. The perk is definitely awesome! And that polish is wonderful!! I think I need to look it up now ;-)

    ReplyDelete