Followers

Monday, January 28, 2013

SWATCH: My Matte "Violet" Polish

As you may or may not know, I have been very busy with the polish shop. I haven't been my usual blogging self, but no worries, I'm still here! 

Today, I wanted to show you all a quick swatch of my matte "Violet" polish with topcoat. This is two coats of the polish and a coat of Seche Vite Fast Dry Topcoat.




"Violet" as well as my other two matte pastels are available now at 


So what do you think of this pastel purple? 

5 comments:

  1. This is super pretty... And a matte, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When someone writes an article he/she keeps the image of
    a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it.

    So that's why this article is great. Thanks! plenty of fish
    Here is my web-site ; plenty of fish uk

    ReplyDelete