Followers

Friday, November 9, 2012

China Glaze "Desert Sun" + Red Dog "Lady is a Tramp" + Stamping =

I put together a seasonal Fall manicure using China Glaze "Desert Sun" from the 2012 Safari Collection and a VERY SPECIAL polish that my friend Gina from Red Dog Designs sent me. 

I used 2 coats of "Desert Sun" 





Gina made me a custom polish for my birthday. She knows me all to well. I love gold. I love red. I love Sinatra. This polish is perfect! 

I used one thick coat to create this layering. 












So what do you think of this fantastical Fall mani?? I love the trees and colors of Fall in Ohio and that's what this manicure reminds me of. 

7 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. I particularly love your little finger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful combination! Very nice blend of Fall colors and design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megan! I loved wearing this mani! :)

      Delete
  3. What is nail junk?Please give more info about it.thank.
    Desert safari

    ReplyDelete