Followers

Sunday, September 16, 2012

MY NEW HALLOWEEN POLISHES ARE NOW IN STOCK!!! DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO BUY!


The NEW Halloween Polishes are official FOR SALE!!! Don't miss your chance to buy those and all my other polishes. 

My shop offers:
Free Domestic Shipping
and
$5 Flat Rate International Shipping


PLEASE VISIT THE SHOP LINK  BELOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER: 


All polishes are $10 each
All orders will receive a free gift
$1 from the sale of each polish goes to charity
 





The free gifts!
Custom glitter removal wipes
and 
my very own handmade Cutie Balm: an ultra-healing blend of ingredients aimed at restoring and preserving the health of your cuticles. 

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. 
I am at your service. 


You can also see swatches and reviews on the SWATCH "Hall of Fame" PAGE

Don't forget to enter my latest giveaway to win ALL FOUR POLISHES 
from the Halloween line and to see swatches and bottle shots. 




No comments:

Post a Comment