Followers

Friday, August 31, 2012

My September 2012 Julep Maven "Bombshell" Box

I just got my Julep Maven August "Bombshell" Box. Normally, I'm an "It Girl" but I switched my box so I could try the mascara. I saw pictures on Julep's FB of on-the-lash swatches and I wanted to try it for myself. Anyway, I was not impressed at all with any of the colors. That is, of course, until they arrived. As soon as I saw the colors in person, I was as pleased as pie. Also, I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, but Julep's polish formula really seems to be improving. Both of these polishes were one-coaters. 

And here's what was inside this month's box: 






If you aren't a Maven and are interested in becoming one, Julep is currently running a special where you can get your introductory box for just one penny simply by using the code "JOIN18"  at check out.

There is no obligation to continue your subscription, you cancel at any time. Or you have several options each month: you can skip the month without charge, choose another style for the month, or send your box to a friend. It's up to you!!! Here is a referring link if you want to check them out. Take their brief style quiz and find out which box Julep has chosen for you.


For just a penny, what have you got to lose?? It's certainly worth seeing what all the buzz is about. I know I personally love getting these boxes each month.

So what do you think of this month's box? 

4 comments:

  1. Mmm, it looks great - unfortunately they do not ship Internationally...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Classic with a Twist and am impressed with both the mascara and the polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I wasn't too thrilled with the colors from the previews. They are great in person!

      Delete