Followers

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I love INDIE POLISH!!!! Nail-venturous Lacquers!

Check out two of the new polishes I've added to my stash. I am soooooooooo in love with them! Talk about quality. This is a  two coat swatch on a clear nail stick. 
LOOK HOW PACKED THOSE GLITTER ARE!!!!!!!!!!!! 


I had to have Humble Bee because I'm so over-whelmingly in love with the contrast of yellow and black. It's one of my favorites! Floam: Honestly I chose Floam because it is so FAMOUS!!!!!!!! 

What can I say? I'm a huge fan! 


Thanks Amy!!! 

You are so awesome it is unreal and you are definitely one of the high priestesses of Indie in my book. 
*bows gracefully*
Keep up the good work!!! 

Find out more about these polishes, awesome nail art and swatches, and other great polishes here:




I will be posting swatches of these polishes very soon. 
What do you guys think? Tell me about your experiences with Nail-Venturous. 


2 comments:

  1. These both look amazing. Floam is definitely in my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Humble Bee! It is really pretty! ^.^

    ReplyDelete