Followers

Thursday, July 19, 2012

The July 2012 MyGlam Bag













I would talk about the products, but the photos say a lot. 
This month's bag was AWESOME!!!! 
I was most excited about the polish of course. The white polish they sent was a great quality, good-covering white polish: Which lets be honest fellow hoarders, is there a such thing as owning too many white polishes? NO!!! 
They are great for classic french manis, which I just did on two of my friends' nails just before I typed up this post. I also like to layer over them. The packaging is clever, isn't it?? The bottle is big and easy to hold. 

MyGlam is just $10 a month and they send these cute bags of goodies to your home each month. No hassles. Cancel at any time. I think this month's bag was well worth $10. 

What do you think? 

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Everything is really cool- I especially like the lip gloss and nail polish! That is worth the $10! I can't wait to see your next MyGlam Bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete