Followers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Summer Polish Line is officially SOLD OUT!!!!! Plus a 3 part mani, ALL AT ONCE!

I sold my last few bottles of polish this afternoon so I am officially SOLD OUT! I will be taking a little re-stocking break and the store will be opening again with some new polish designs I've been working on. I will also be posting more details about our donation to The Special Olympics very soon. 

Thank you so much to everyone who has helped support my creations! 
I am so grateful!!!

For now though, here's a special 3 part mani, which I'll show you all at once. I've been wearing this get up for a week now and I am loving it! I wore the polish alone around for about 3 days, then I added my layering and wore that for a few more days. Now I'm wearing around the stamping. I don't usually change my polish unless: 
  • It chips
  • I hate it
  • I have a special occasion to dress up for and want my nails to match my outfits

I'm in NO HURRY for a polish change. The polish is wearing awesome! And I am loving the layering and nail art!  :) 


Part 1: Polish
3 Coats of my Banana Jelly Shimmer Polish topped with Seche Vite Fast Dry Topcoat



Part 2: Layering
Essie "Set in Stones"


Part 3: Nail Art
Bundle Monster Stamping with Konad Special Black Polish







What do you think? It sort of reminds me of snakeskin. I like it a lot! 

4 comments:

  1. First - the banana alone is very pretty on you!
    And then, I really love every part of this mani!
    i am usually changing my polish every other day, to make sure I don't get tired of them. But I must say that these polishes of yours are so much summer fun that even *I* left each one more then the regular 1.5 days LOL
    Thank you so much for them!!!

    And now I am waiting for your restock because I need need need another bottle of your amazingly Watermelon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a soft spot for yellow. :) I think most people would agree with you about changing polish. I love polish, but I don't love changing polish. LOL!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on selling out of your new collection! It was a fantastic collection, so bright and gorgeous on the nails, so I'm not surprised.

    The mani evolution was fun to watch, starting out so bright and summery, a little girly glitter, and then going totally reptilian. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete