Followers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

FEVERlacquer Eyeshadow: Check it out!!!

My friend Cas from FEVERlacquer has announced that she's adding new products to her store. Cas is a hard working and sweet lady with a beautiful new baby girl named Violet. She sent some samples of her new eye shadow line that's inspired by The Hunger Games novels. 

These are colors you aren't going to find in any store. They are unique, hand-blended shadows. 

I'm not sure if these 3 colors were meant as a set, but they are the perfect shadow trio. I already wore them together once, but I forgot to take a pic....I know...bad blogger. :) I will definitely take pics next time. I was pumped that Cas is also going to offer these shadows in a creme form. I am a lazy make-up wearer. While I love make-up, I don't like spending much time doing it. I find that creme shadows are no muss, no fuss...no need for a foundation, just apply and they stay on. So I'll be purchasing these in the creme form when I run out of my samples. 

If you're interested in seeing what products FEVERlacquer has to offer you can visit Cas at her store here:

Or if you want to follow Cas for updates, she can be found on the following social networking sites: 






5 comments:

  1. Thank you! They are definitely meant as a set :) and will be available in shop as a special priced set and individually :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cas Sent Me A Sample Of Rues Wildflowers, I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cas Sent Me A Sample Of Rues Wildflowers, I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete