Followers

Friday, April 27, 2012

Nail Mail from BRAZIL

Want to know the best thing about blogging? It's meeting new people and making new friends. Polish collecting and blogging has been, by far, on of the funnest hobbies I've had.

Here's a swap I received from my friend Juliana, from My Nail Polish Addiction sent me the most amazing assortment of Brazilian polishes. She packaged them so carefully and did such a great job choosing colors.

Mmmm...Kit Kat Balls. We don't have these in the states. What a treat! 


Lookie!!! My first Hits!!!!! 
















Thanks Juliana! You're awesome!!! And so are Brazilian polishes!

15 comments:

  1. YES!!! I'm so glad you loved it my dear *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are so amazing, she picked really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all of those colours are beautiful! great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing polishes! I am drooling here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing nail mail and so many gorgeous nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Aren't you the lucky gal with a trading buddy in Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic nail mail - I'm so envious!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG OMG This is SOOOOO exciting!!!
    Amazing nail mail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing nail mail! Great nails polishes!!!
    And I LOVE Kit Kat Balls!!! ♥ :P Funny that the package is in French XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone for your comments. Glad you enjoyed the post. :) Swaps are really fun. It's a great way to make new friends and get exposure to new brands.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I keep seeing swatches and reviews of the Hits brand, can't wait to see your thoughts on them.

    ReplyDelete