Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

United Kingdom- My first International Swap with Kim

My friend Kim, from the United Kingdom, sent me some polishes and they arrived today. I was so excited to see the "Royal Mail" postage. Thank you so much Kim!! I will be swapping her some polishes in return. I hope she is as happy with hers as I am with mine. :)

The "special" bottle she sent for me, was the Max Factor "Fantasy Fire" which is said to be a dupe for Clarins 230 which is a highly sought after polish at the moment. It goes for around $60 on eBay. Wow!!!

She also sent me my very first Barry M's. I have been excited about that brand since I started reading blogs. They have really rich vibrant colors. I am so proud to own some of them.



  • Barry M- Vivid Purple
  • Barry M- Indigo
  • Max Factor- Fantasy Fire
  • George- UltraViolet



She wrote in her note that they were all the same colors. NO WAY!!! Two blues and two purples and they are perfect layering duos. The Ultraviolet over the Indigo and the Fantasy Fire over the Vivid Purple. Do you agree?? 

Who the hell is Bobbie?? I made that name up for sure. LOL!!! I meant GEORGE!!!! 
So what US polish should I send to Kim?? What are the must have's from the 2012 Spring Collections? 

3 comments:

  1. oooh, nice swap, you got some lovely polishes : ) I would say send Kim some zoya polishes or fingerpaints flakies ! It's soo hard for us to get zoya's in the uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kinda weird to see my handwriting on that note there haha

    I want the Opi's and that Duri (if you can get it!). Let me know if there's anything else that you want from here, anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh these are gorgeous! Love the colors...

    ReplyDelete