Followers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

3 part mani: Step 1: Polish! Barry M Indigo

Check out my post HERE to see how I prep for putting on polish and what base coats I use:


Mmmmm...how luscious is this blue? I couldn't stop looking at my nails. And this color was incredibly sexy! I mean, I really felt like my nails looked sexy and vampy. Hard to explain, but it's like that feeling you get when you wear a new pair of sexy panties. Sure...it's not necessarily noticeable to those around you, but it puts a little spring into your step.

No flash

With flash



Barry M Indigo. 
My friend Kim from the UK got this for me and I just love it! 



Stay tuned for parts 2 and 3 to see what top this color with.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty blue! It reminds me of Revlon Top Speed in Royal. I love the idea of doing your mani in steps over a few days, especially for tape manis. I'm normally impatient to change my nails but then I end up smearing things because I don't give my undercoats enough time to dry. So spreading things out may be a good idea... I love how your finished lightning bolt look turned out, the glitter was a great touch on top of this blue! I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete