Followers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Naked Picture

I thought just for the heck of it, I would post a pic of my naked nails. As you can see, they aren't white. They will never be, nor do I try for them to be. I'm Italian with a dark complexion and this is my natural nail color. Some people worry about the color of their nails so much when there probably isn't a thing you can do about it.  A suggestion, to those people, is try a nail foundation polish. Tons of brands make them: Beauty Secrets, Nail Tek, Butter London. I even saw that Sally Hansen came out with a line at the drugstores that come in different "complexion" colors. I like to wear a foundation under my polish because it smooths out ridges and it helps hide nail lines under polish. Also, when worn alone, it makes darker nails appear a more "natural" color. But no worries my dark nailed friends, there's nothing wrong, you aren't stained, and I don't think it looks bad. I like my nudie nails!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment