Followers

Friday, January 20, 2012

I'VE GOT A GOLDEN JULEP BOX, I'VE GOT A GOLDEN CHANCE TO MAKE MY WAY

Julep is always doing some random amazing thing that just knocks my socks off. And well...this is no exception. Just seen on their Facebook page,

"The wait is ALMOST over . . . Our February Maven box email goes out TOMORROW. And as a special treat, this month we're surprising 100 lucky Mavens with a Golden Box of Mystery filled with over $100 of Julep treats to help get you red-carpet ready. If you are a Maven receiving a box this month, you're automatically entered to win a Golden Box of Mystery!! I can't wait to share the email with you tomorrow. XOXO Jane Park"


Oh man...I want a golden box bad. I feel like a greedy kid from Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. Do you think they have little orange small people making their polish? Or that there's a wonderful polish world with a Silver-Linear-Holo River?? I don't care if I'm the bratty fat kid....I WANT THE GOLDEN BOX!!!!

Hurry and sign up while you still can. Previews go out tomorrow for the boxes. They are running a special where you get your box for a penny by entering the code "NEWYEAR2012" at checkout. There's no obligation to continue. Cancel at any time. Or if you keep the service you have tons of options. You get a preview of your months box, so if you don't like it, you can cancel, you can pick a different box, you can send your box to a friend or you can even skip months. It's your world baby. Anyway, here's my lovely referrel link if you'd like to check them out:


No comments:

Post a Comment