Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

My First Polish Swap: From Hawaii

So I participated in my very first polish swap. It was with the lovely SuiLing from Lovely Little Things. She sent me Lilac scented cuticle oil which smells SO WONDERFUL!!! I wanted it badly because it had flowers in it and Lilac is my favorite scent. SCORE!!! She also sent a lovely sparkly purple polish. This is a new one for my collection: both brand and color. Yay! And she sent some little treats for me too. I sent her package a few days ago. She requested Essie: As Gold As It Gets. So I sent that with another little surprise. I can't wait to find out how she likes her package. This was fun!!! One of my favorite things about blogging is that I'm making new friends all over the world. It's exciting!




3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like everything ^_^...i'm currently diligently stalking mr.mailman for my package..hehe can't wait~ so excited ;) Have a Happy New Year :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute polishes.. I've checked both ways of the swap and all are way to cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first swap. I hope to do many more with lots of different people in the near future. Let me know if you're in sometime. We'll do one!!

      Delete