Followers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

I was tagged by Amandalandish.


The Questions
1. How many polishes do you own?
I do believe I'm pushing 150. I need to make a stash list to be certain. New ones are added each day so I lost count a while back.

2. What is your favorite nail polish brand?
I don't discriminate. I love all brands!!! Just give me a good color and I'm a happy camper.

3. Do you like or hate crackle nail polish?
I want to say I like it but seeing as I have a bottle and I've only worn it once, I must not like it all that much.


4. What is your first nail polish brand?
It's hard to say for certain, but I remember having Hard Candy and Orly. Back in the day when they were cheap-y polishes. And Wet n Wild!!! Because they've been around forever.

5. If you create a nail polish line, what would you name it?
It wouldn't have a name. It would be recognize-able simply with an icon. Like Prince does...but better.

6. What nail polish color does not compliment you?
Most nude colors DO NOT compliment me unless they are more toward being brown. Anything creamy pink DOES NOT work with my complexion. I'm Italian with olive tan skin, so I'm more of a bold color babe.

8. Name two of your best nail art friends.
Well, I guess it would be my BFF Sarah who shares the nail polish habit with me. Nobody else really seems to understand my ridiculousness. I also have all my blogger buddies.

9. What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received?
I like the bottles of polish my BFF Sarah gifts me now and again. She knows me like the back of her hand.

10. Make a speech about thanking the blogger who tagged you.
I won your first giveaway. I love your blog! I love your blogging style! I hope that we will be great blogging friends for many blogs to come!!!

The Rules
- Answer the 10 questions
- Pass this tag to 5 bloggers
- Alert the bloggers you tagged about this

The Tagged

2 comments:

  1. Awww, YAY. I can't wait to do this. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're so sweet! I'm glad you enjoyed doing this. Sometimes these tags can get hokey, but I'm really pleased that I've been tagged in and have read really awesome and funny ones. Love your Prince answer ;)

    ReplyDelete