Followers

Friday, November 4, 2011

Sally Hansen Quick Sand and Water Marbling

Here's a shot of Sally Hansen Quick Sand. I wanted it as a base coat for nail art. I think it's a nude polish that is complimentary to my skin color. What do you think?

And here's a picture of my first attempt at water marbling. Why only one finger you ask?? Because I suck ass and it was the only finger that came out looking half decent. I can't say I will never try to marble again, but chances are pretty high that I won't. It was super messy. I had to go through a bunch of polish to find ones that spread. Hats off to those that are good at it. I honestly have a new respect for you. I probably wasted a full bottle of polish and a half a bottle of acetone, just to end up taking it all off and drop the idea completely. Ugh....


No comments:

Post a Comment