Followers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Readers complained, I listened: NEW BACKGROUND!

I had several of my readers suggest that I change my background. I ignored the first 1 or 2 people, but seeing as I'm up to like 12 complaints now, it's pretty much undeniable. The background was harsh. LOL!!! I love that people voiced their honest opinions. I mean, how is a blogger supposed to improve if nobody has the balls to tell them what's wrong?

I know people are hesitant to make negative comments because they are afraid of being rude. I say, tell me everything. The good. The bad. The ugly. I'm tough. I can take it. Be honest. Even if it's unpleasant. Although I'm doing this for fun, I'm still selling myself and I want to be a blog that YOU want to read. So help me do this by giving your input.

Now please, check out the new set up, and let me know what you think. Is this more visually pleasing?

No comments:

Post a Comment