Followers

Friday, November 18, 2011

Nail Tek II Foundation, Blue Cross Cuticle Remover, Butter London Nail Foundation

I loved this blog and especially this particular page on her blog.
Here->Fashion Polish: Naked nails and manicure routine.
I don't agree with each and every step of her process, because of course we all do our nails a little different. But two things she did sell me on are the Nail Tek II Nail Foundation and the Blue Cross Cuticle Remover. They are both on their way to me as we speak.

I was insanely interested in Butter London Nail Foundation which I saw in a Traceface Philes blog post HERE, but I wasn't in love with it's price tag of $18 a bottle. I got the Nail Tek II for a little over $5 with shipping and all.



I intend to do a full product review of the Nail Tek II Foundation and for the Blue Cross Cuticle Remover. My nail beds are looking crazy in this cold weather.

Have you ever used Nail Tek II Foundation or any other Nail Tek Product? Or have you used the Butter London Foundation? What are your personal thoughts on these or the other products I've mentioned?

4 comments:

  1. I'm interested in how the Nail Tek foundation works. I really need to find a base coat that works for me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award :)

    Read about it here: http://giveawaylifestyle.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shally, I'll definitely be doing a review. I'm way too excited not too. LOL! I'm sure at some point I'll try Butter London. But not this time. I like to try different things. It seems like there are so many varieties of base and topcoats and each person likes a different one. That could be based on how convenient it is for them to buy it and what kind of nails they have too. So it's always hard to say what will work. And thanks Sarah, I will check that out on your page. Do I get cookies with the award or something? I like cookies. Or brownies. Those will work just as well.

    ReplyDelete