Followers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

My December Julep Maven Picks

Okay, so I would love to try nail appliques, but I definitely DON'T WANT that topcoat. I mean, maybe it's great. But I'm not even on Top Coats right now. Can anyone tell me how I get the "Polish Lover's Option"? I looked all over their site, which is a horrible website I might add, and I couldn't figure out how to switch my box. I am still debating if I want to pay for this service or not. I think the polish and the nail appliques may have bated me back in. Dang it!!!!! I do believe they are still running their November promotion where you get your first Julep Box for $5 which includes the shipping. There's no obligation to keep the subscription. So that's a plus. Use the code "November5" at check out and you can sign up here->http://www.julep.com/AP.aspx?ID=520&EID=16649596

7 comments:

  1. You have to call them. There is a number somewhere on their site and TraceFace Philes has it on her last Julep blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! I will Google it. I ran that Swagbucks as a search engine a few times and I missed my Google. Already. I knew that would happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant I will Google her post. That's how I look up posts that I remember seeing, but I forgot where. I'll Google "Traceface, Julep" or something like that. I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an American Beauty and it has the top coat too. I think it will probably be in all of them. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right Shally. I started to do a request for another shelf pull because I thought I could do the "Polish Lover" option from there. I couldn't. But it did show you what the other boxes were. Some had some sort of hand cream or soap in a jar instead of the nail appliques. But they all had the top coat. I'm not like a top coat Nazi, so I'll try it if I keep getting the service.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No you don't have to call them. Sign up for an account and from the email you received for the december box you can request a new shelf pull and there are 4 choices from there. The top coat is in two of them-hope this helps-am gonna sign up to be a follower-want to know if I'll love you or hate you-I'm very opinionated myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Fingers!!!! Both for the info and for the follow.

    ReplyDelete