Followers

Monday, March 18, 2013

SWATCHES: Alter Ego "Sun Goddess"

Check out this sunny manicure I put together with some layering and a stamp. 

To create this look I started with a bright neon yellow shade from Kleancolor


Next I layered two coats of Alter Ego "Sun Goddess" over top of it. I love this shade. It's a orange-yellow base with lots of orange glitter in it. Very unique. The formula was flawless and applied very easily. 






If you're a matte lover then you will love the finish on this polish. Here's two coats on a clear spoon and as you can see it dries to a perfectly matte finish. 

Here's my little collection of Alter Ego polishes. Cynthia, the creator, is an awesome lady. She stands behind her product and offers great customer service. 

If you would like to find out more about Alter Ego polishes visit Cynthia's store:

So what do you think of this bold mani? 






8 comments:

  1. This mani makes me feel warm. I'm basking in the sun shiney glow of your sun stamp and yellow and orange glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is Divine!!!! I love it so much and your resulted mani is stunning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful mani! It kinda makes up for the non-existant sun here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your hard work! You did a wonderful mani with it and your application is flawless! The accent you chose is perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! It really does feel warm and shiny.

    ReplyDelete